Your privacy is important to Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including Name, Email, Phone, Company Name, Shipping Address);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name & Email);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including PayPal Receipt Numbers, Order Numbers);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Email); and
- any other information that you send to Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide within it’s secure database.
All electronic transactions will be handled via PayPal, an external secure payment provider, ensuring that at no stage are any private card/bank details viewed, collected or stored by the Magnetic Shoe Co website.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Magnetic Shoe Co Pty Ltd
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to PO Box 347 MEREWETHER NSW 2291.